The Integrated Renewal Program (IRP) is replacing UBC’s current HRMS and FMS with a new system called Workday. Along with this system implementation, related HR and Finance processes will be renewed. These changes will impact all staff and faculty at UBC. IRP is building a comprehensive training program to help ensure a smooth transition to the new system and processes.
Types of Training
The following types of training will be offered:
- Online training via UBC’s Canvas Catalog: Online courses, Workday instructional videos and detailed How-to documentation via the IRP website & Canvas Catalog (CWL Login)
- Webinar training: Seminar sessions will be available to individuals who may hold one or more security role
- Workday Business Process Demos
- Workday Demo Workshops: Overview of Workday Business Processes with Q&A Sessions, Presented by IRP Workstream subject matter experts
- In-class, hands-on training: Classroom-style, role-based, instructor-led training using Workday will be available for roles that initiate complex transactions in Workday
- Drop-in and One-on-One Training: Advanced and Super Users get hands-on help using Workday for complex transactions
Learn more about IRP and Workday Training by visiting the Integrated Renewal Program Training section.